The successful candidate will be comfortable understanding hardware, OS, driver and software integration issues and can converse with both hardware and software engineering counterparts.
- Responsible for leading diagnostic requirement of AD/ADAS domain controller, including DTC, DID, UDS and service definition, requirement for communication, network management and flash/OTA.
- Define integrity-related content for both SOC and MCU sides of solution.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (eg. Architecture, systems, functional safety, components) to specify diagnostic solution and requirements
- Power up and down, reprogramming, service, system bring-up; sensor integration and system configuration.
- Define required diagnostic monitors to detect hardware faults and data integrity issues. Assign diagnostic content to the correct location in the system and ensure its delivery through internal and supplier software development.
- Communicate information to and from internal organizations, interface with controller and chip hardware suppliers.
- 5+ years of automotive systems engineering; minimum 3 years of job-related experience in requirements development, software development, integration, verification, or testing, or implementing ISO 26262 and ASIL standards.
- Working knowledge of Adaptive/Classical AUTOSAR architecture, especially with diagnostic modules (eg. DEM, DCM)
- Familiarity with compute hardware, I/O, communications in automotive or non-automotive applications.
- Exposure to integrity-based diagnostic design principles, FMEA and systems thinking.
- Familiar with diagnostic related standards ISO 14229, ISO 15765, ISO 13400.
- Deep knowledge of Systems Engineering principles and a proven track record of successful implementation.