This position is required to be on site. There will be extensive travel involved with this role.
As a member of the Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for support in one of the key areas: manufacturing/warehouse operations, supply chain systems and processes, launch execution and scheduling and material management.
- Manufacturing experience specifically in Vehicle Assembly or Global Propulsion
- Experience in project management leadership on any type of launch for Vehicle or propulsion
Executes deliverables in support of the supply chain organization's business objectives. Guides of one of the key areas within the Global Supply Chain to ensure business objectives are met or exceeded in all areas including customer, quality, service, responsiveness, people, product and financial initiatives.
Position communicates to all levels of the organization, within the function as well as other functions and suppliers Position is responsible for supporting relationship management with logistic suppliers and service providers
- Ability to understand and assess complex supply chain issues and lead teams in a cross functional environment to successfully resolve issues minimizing impacts to vehicle production
- Assess supplier schedules and impact on vehicle assembly production.
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop creative solutions.
- Ability to summarize critical issues with resolutions and communicate to leadership
- Handle very complex capacity constraint issues to resolution with goal to eliminate potential plant disruptions and reduce premium transportation.
- Analyze metrics supporting supplier critical issues or sufficiency plan resolution.
- Ability to be flexible and at times work extended and non-core hours to ensure issues are worked to resolution.
- Ability to travel to plant locations when required for onsite support of launch and build-out.
- Ability to problem tackle complete issues and implement new and innovative strategies.
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain functions