Taking the ownership of CP AutoSAR platform architecture and solution, create new/or refine existing requirements independently in AD/ADAS field.
- Responsible for CP AutoSAR requirement and specification alignment across internal and external architecture, system, components teams.
- Responsible for identifying signal interface cross the platform and teams
- Owners of giving technical requirement into BSW (CP) CTRS, and take lead for technical review, be able to give any relevant technical discussion and answer
- Analysis GM CP AUTOSAR global standards and deliver/explain requirements to both internal and external customers.
- Lead risk assessments on deviations from requirements
- Support both internal and external Integration and Verification teams for trouble shooting and refine the architecture and requirement as needed
- Professional experience with proven technical and professional skills in job-related area required, including embedded controls/software development
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standards and methodology
- Familiar with VECTOR or ETAS CP AUTOSAR tool chain
- Knowledge and experience with CAN, Ethernet communications protocol, understanding of network and systems security
- Familiar with AUTOSAR configuration principles and methods, as well as RTOS development.
- Proficient in C/C++ development. Understanding of compilation principles and basic operating system principles.
- Experience with bootloader, embedded OS, controller communication
- Master Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent majors.
- 3+ years of experience in CP AutoSAR development in AD/ADAS area (bonus experience of Adaptive AutoSAR)
- General knowledge of microcontroller architectures
- Strong communication and collaboration skills