Position Tasks and Responsibilities
Standard Time Data System (STDS):
- Verify and study the new request for STDS system upgrades.
Interact with plant IE’s/respective stake holders in order to collect the comprehensive time data and observations.
- Analyze the data by statistical/regression analysis.
- Support queries/application users by assisting with installation, providing guidance about usage and training.
- Identify areas for improvement/optimization for product, process.
- Work with teams across the globe to determine impact of new/existing requirements.
- Technical Coaching: Training and developing team members on technical skills in standard time data system (STDS)
- Driving Continuous Improvements: Leading continuous Improvement meetings for team, capturing ideas and guiding team to prioritize, execute and track all CI ideas.
- Leading Innovation Topics: Leading by example by executing Innovation activities for team.
Collaborating with Global SMEs
- Project Management Support: Collaborate with Global STDS users to ensure proper query resolution, Lead the STDS users' annual meetings, Hosting Internal Project Review meetings, auditing all Controlled Document and health check reporting at required frequency.
- Passionate to work in a team and provide direction/guidance/coaching to other team members.
- Provide technical assistance for manufacturing engineering personnel/STDS users.
- Expert in any work measurement system like MTM/MOST/PMTS.
- Expertise in Leading change and explore opportunities to improve current process/new ways of doing things. Then validate and implement new process concepts and associated workflows by involving all stakeholders.
- Experience in automobile shop floor activities and other functions like paint shop, body, GPS, material handling
- Expertise standardized work processes within team and support creation and update training documents.
- Explore innovative technologies to improve the current “state of the art” with new technology options in standard time data system (STDS)
- Time Measurement and Analysis for Automotive Plant Application
- Thorough knowledge on Assembly Processing work of Industrial Engineers
- Video Editing Software -Camtasia
- HTML Software for Chart Information Pages–Adobe Dreamweaver
- Well versed with Safety Protocol Processes
- Expertise in Global Ergonomic guidelines
- ILO Pacing
- Excellent verbal and written communication to deal with overseas teams
- Timely Problem solving
- Project management -SOW/Forecasting/Estimation/Reporting KPI/Project governance
- IP generation and Innovation- Contributing and guiding team members.
- Driving continuous improvements and change management.
- Passionate to contribute in multiple World class projects and deal with diversity of requirements
- Bachelors’ Engg Degree(IE/Prod/Mech/Auto)
- Masters in IE/Prod/MFG - Preferable
- 12-15 Years of experience as Industrial Engineer / Project Manager
- Certification of work measurement system like MTM/MOST/PMTS added advantages
- Communication-Content creation and story telling
- Determining Compliance
- Leading with Influence
- Project team performance
- End-to-End Process management
- Strategic planning
- Work load management