The all-new BrightDrop team is growing, and we are seeking technical, innovative, problem solvers – to learn more about how we’re building smarter ways to deliver goods and services please go to https://www.gobrightdrop.com/
The world has changed, and we need your help to change it for the better! The BrightDrop team is tasked with developing and commercializing solutions to the world’s mobility challenges. We invite you to join us in building a future with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion.
The BrightDrop team is seeking customer-focused, agile team members who have a passion for innovation! Individuals will work collaboratively in agile teams to create concepts and start new ventures that solve personal and commercial mobility challenges.
Access to advanced technologies and the autonomy to challenge convention creates an exciting, fast-paced environment often associated with Silicon Valley startups. This is a unique opportunity to innovate and scale solutions that address the world’s mobility challenges. We seek experienced individuals ready to rise to the challenge!
We are seeking an experienced, skilled, and motivated End User Support Lead to join the team. As a Support Lead, this person is responsible for implementing and managing required support models utilizing a variety of existing technology infrastructure as well as build expertise within the team for these platforms. All while simultaneously helping BrightDrop launch a variety of cloud tools and develop the associated support models to help employees work with agility.
- Experience working with vendors to help launch and support cloud technologies for a user base
- Experience leading offshore support teams.
- Experience launching modern IT Operations managed and employee facing cloud tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Confluence, Smartsheet, and Okta among others
- Experience leading Help Desk/Service oriented teams to support business users.
- Experience working with Freshservice or other similar ITIL based service desk tool
- Experience developing successful support models to improve the user experience when working with IT.
- Experience developing reports and trends related to service desk services in order to show improvements over time.
- Install, configure, maintain, triage and troubleshoot endpoint devices such as laptops (Apple and PC), Azure account issues, SSO connections between Azure and other cloud systems, and service desk tickets.
- Familiar with products such as Microsoft Office 365, Azure administration, Microsoft Teams, SalesForce, SAP, Google Workspace, Slack, Confluence, Lucidchart, Smartsheet, Asana, and other similar enterprise tools.
- Ability to learn quickly and be willing to become the expert in a new tool or capability with short notice that you may have never used before.
- Strong troubleshooting and triaging capabilities.
- Manage user provisioning and deprovisioning tasks in a variety of products.
- Hands on experience in service desk implementation and support.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to support VIPs in person and remotely successfully.
- Work closely with other business units/organizations to implement and complete projects and tasks
- Participates in assignments and projects with minimal direction from higher level resources
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Provide device management support
- Monitor systems daily and respond immediately to concerns.
- Work closely with internal and external users, and outside vendors to effectively plan, deploy, and maintain production environments.
- Write and maintain technical documentation and employee facing “How To” articles
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of hands-on experience supporting end users in an enterprise environment for a variety of technologies.
- 5+ years of leading end-user support teams through various technology projects
- 5+ years of end point device management including mobile, laptop and desktop systems as well as the associated software on those systems for end users.
- 5+ years of building successful end-user support models with proven results.
- High-level of attention to detail and be a self-starter with ability to work independently, multi-task, and adjust to shifting priorities
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.