The Intermediate Campaign Analyst will help support our campaign and data analysts with our 1:1 member communication strategy and play a role in helping to facilitate daily operations.
Within this role you will have the following opportunity
- Support campaign operations for marketing to out subscriber base as well as prospects in a multi-channel environment
- Master the subscription based portfolio of products and services
- Act as SME for the marketing database and work with key business stakeholders to ensure crucial key performance indicators are met
- Play a key role as a data subject matter expert for the technical production of campaigns and other target audience lists
- Lead a portfolio of campaigns and maintain business rules, changes, and updates
- Help to maintain our portfolio of campaign business rules, changes, and updates
- Serve as liaison to business stakeholders to accurately formulate business requirements, prepare campaign design documents, and facilitate production in the database.
- Collaborate with business, functional, technical, and application stakeholders to gain expertise on systems and data to ensure cross-functional system integration.
- Supervise and track daily operations and facilitate resolution of any disturbances to normal outflows.
- Work towards managing your own campaign portfolio
- Prepare and supervise CRs for campaign/data processes.
- Review vendor output and provide approvals prior to launch
- Review standardized campaign reports to assess campaign list pull quality and quantity
- Proactively monitor daily campaign outputs to ensure for gaps and issues to assure campaign integrity.
- Research issues and suggest recommendations as needed with regards to portfolio of campaign ownership.
- Develop custom SQL queries to extract, coordinate and analyze information to investigate issues, answer questions, build lists, forecast audience sizes, formulate solutions/recommendations.
- Perform basic project management and oversee multiple work projects from inception through resolution without need for close supervision.
- Handle special assignments, investigations, and confidential reports
- Support and participate in thought leadership for marketing challenges to orchestrate and operate in new ways, including Agile Marketing, to achieve their goals
- BA or BS in a related field
- Demonstrated experience with and technical proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with entity relationship / physical data modeling preferred
- Marketing and Business strategy experience-not just technical view
- Knowledge of the marketing campaign operations
- Understands data warehousing concepts
- Experience working in and environment that requires strong analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong organizational skills are vital
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Degree or minor in Marketing with Computer Science as an additional or primary field of study
- Experience in a multiple channel environment that includes email, direct mail, telemarketing, SMS, etc.
- Experience in data management
- Experience in campaign management
- Experience in subscription-based business
- Experience working with vendors to accomplish technical goals
- Experience or knowledge with other campaign management tools
Attributes to be successful in this position:
- Must work well under pressure, deal with high degree of ambiguity, and be self-directed
- Must be persistent, dedicated and highly detail oriented
- Must be proactive and communicative
- Must be a proactive, diligent, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong problem solving capability
- Must demonstrate patience
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with others (both technical and non-technical)
- Must be able to effectively communicate highly technical topics to non-technical resources in simple terms
- Superior organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting commitments and deadlines
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.