What an exciting time to be a part of Spring Hill Manufacturing! As the launch GEPICS coordinator, you will play in integral part of Cadillac's transformation to an all-electric future.
The launch GEPICS coordinator will be responsible for manufacturing and material management systems support of the Cadillac Lyriq launch.
The position communicates with all levels of the organization while interfacing with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to resolve issues and provide support. Along with strong computer/systems aptitude, a successful GEPICS coordinator will be able to:
1. Lead teams in a cross functional environment to successfully resolve issues minimizing impacts to vehicle production
2. Collaborate cross functionally to develop creative solutions
3. Ability to summarize critical issues with resolutions and communicate to leadership
4. Be flexible and at times work extended and non-core hours to ensure issues are worked to resolution
5. Implement new and innovative strategies
The Launch GEPICS Coordinator is responsible for launch vehicle production order management and bill of material broadcast accuracy as well as GEPICS system material coordination. Tasks may include:
- Verifying vehicle orders to meet plant and supply constraints
- Developing plant order sequences and initiating start of production process
- Create and communicating dummy orders
- Assigning, modifying, and removing “hold” codes on vehicles
- Set up and maintain family address codes and statements in MGO
- Create and maintain profiles and formats for build documents, run sheets, manifest, or PLC's
- Coordinate and maintain printer and equipment functionality with maintenance and IT
- Maintain broadcast statements for build documents in the MGO & GEPICS systems
- Process MGO No Hit/Multi Hit report for family address assignments
- Write and verify GEPICS scripts for engineering part changes
- Apply temporary engineering change work orders (TCR’s) to broadcast codes as required
- Create, monitor, modify, or delete broadcast codes for manifest changes per production build and part engineering changes
- Maintain data base for part changes
- Develop and maintain kit cell manifests
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.