The Performance Driven Marketing team at GM is seeking a Lead, Digital Services Demand Generation. This omni-channel media professional will be a critical part of GM’s ability to drive media accountability to measurable business results across key business strategies within the company. You will work across multiple marketing teams and will be an integral resource for media strategy, planning, and activation. In this role, you will manage internal staff and agency partners to build, activate and manage performance-driven paid media channels including programmatic display, search, social, video and audio. You’ll be a part of the Performance Driven Marketing (PDM) team, comprised of leaders in Analytics, Measurement, Data, MarTech and Media.
We are seeking someone with a strong multi-channel performance media background that has worked with media budgets over $50M. The right candidate has experience in a hybrid Brand/Agency model focused on driving measurable results and managing teams of both strategic and tactical media experts. We expect the best candidates to have worked directly with strategic platform partners such as Google and Facebook and have exceptional knowledge of what it takes to drive results in a multi-brand, omni-channel setting. Experience in multi-brand performance eCommerce, B2C and B2B, and lead generation is a plus. You’ll be deeply involved in performance optimization strategies and should be an evolving atmosphere that changes rapidly while keeping an eye on overall business success.
- Lead omni-channel performance media for digital services businesses working within the PDM team at GM
- Work directly with Marketing leaders and teams for connected services and other businesses at GM to activate media strategies and tactics
- Work with internal and external teams to activate tagging and measurement for continuing media tactics
- Collaborate across PDM disciplines – Measurement, Insight, MarTech and Data to build modern performance media expertise and skills across GM teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in media activation and management
- Experience in an omni-channel, multi-brand performance media setting
- Experience working with diverse internal marketing teams and outside agency partner and media vendors
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to interpret and build media plans and strategies
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal teams and ability to present to senior level people
- Understanding of all media strategies and tactics present in a modern media organization
- Strong prioritization, project and time management skills
- Advance proficiency in Excel
- Strong ability to manage and understand budgets and change-logs
Compensation: The median level of salary compensation for this role is $102,111. An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance. GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
This is a remote position, the selected candidate can reside and perform the work from anywhere within the United States. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.