Hybrid: This position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee’s role enables them to work at a GM facility or off-site as frequently as needed or desired.
- This position requires an employee to be onsite 1-4 x per year.
About the Role:
The Connected Ownership Services Revenue & Sales Ops Mgr, is responsible for developing new sales strategies for our exciting new portfolio of software-based products. Supporting the Connecting OTA LOB, your responsibilities will be focused on driving growth in acquisition, for Super Cruise, Themes, and other OTA enhancements coming over our mid-term plan.. This leader will be the key integration point between Business, Products, CX and Marketing to develop the best sales approach to launch new products. Embracing agile development and leadership, this individual will be passionate about testing and learning, establishing best offers in new and existing channels and working with cross-functional teams to deliver world class experiences. Our business is set for growth and we are counting on this leader to help find innovative ways to sell our products
- Partner with LOB to conduct customer research to identify new willingness to pay for business case development
- Lead sales forecast, reporting requirements
- Partner with LOBs to develop new business models that deliver cross product line growth
- Be performance driven and accountable to deliver mid-term plan commitments
- Develop requirements to add new products to our catalog, billing system and commerce platforms
- Create test & learn environment for products in Innovation, CX to quickly understand market acceptance
- Identify and execute new sales technology investment opportunities
- Partner with global markets to create a robust portfolio that enables selling our product and services
- Sales lead for the launch of new products, working with Product Managers, CX, CCMS, GMIT, Sales, Marketing, Dealerships and CDAO
- Launch plans will include all appropriate channels – Advisor, Mobile, Web, IHU, Dealer and new ones that you come up with
- Lead the continued development of launched products based on external and internal feedback
Skills Required :
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams in the attainment of aggressive performance goals
- Proven ability to think strategically and develop and execute sales plans
- Flexibility to adapt in an environment of changing focus and goals
- Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write effective business communications
- Ability to handle risk and innovate – original insights, test, fail, learn, improve
- Demonstrated ability to develop and utilized an energized network across the organization
- Four-Year Accredited College Degree
- Advanced/Masters Degree in a business or business-related field (preferred)
Please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in the Unites States now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship .
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.