Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Oversees end to end/holistic digital fleet solutions vision supporting Business Customers
- Drives the development of business plans and ROI for new opportunities
- Support the vision, strategic priorities and Business Customer Portal Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) by working with the LOB Product Managers
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Understand and evaluate current industry trends for growth opportunities
- Develop business KPIs and reporting process to track new business
- Coordinate research needs, plans to fulfill and distribution of insights / findings
- Collect, analyze and report competitive intelligence within the B2B space
- Develop planning and integration workshops across product managers / LOBs as needed
- Collaborate with relevant parties to develop annual budgets and balance against them
- Work with appropriate purchasing partners to develop scopes and contracts
- Work in conjunction with the broader SeS team to align strategies and goals
- Drive integration with GM Legal & Privacy to manage legal & regulatory compliance
Required Skills/Capabilities :
- 3-7 years of strategy / new business experience
- Business to Business (B2B) automotive experience
- Experience tracking to metrics to meet goals of an organization
- Experience forecasting and managing budgets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to communicate with team members, cross-functionals areas, leadership, and consumers of the products
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative with a strong drive to innovate, invent and disrupt
- Team player who collaborates well with others including partners in the global regions
Preferred Skills/Capabilities :
- Fleet services/fleet management industry experience or knowledge
- Experience working with IT, understanding of SAFe framework
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they experience
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.