Contribute to seeding the accurate brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Maintain and update corporate creative content.
- Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
This position reports to Premium Import Marketing Manager.
This position is responsible for design and manage offline events for community engagement and tribe activations.
Leading the development of the brand’s experiential strategy and implementation for Community. Build engaging experiences that drive desired interests and sales conversion.
Manage annual plan and budget.
Manage leading retainer, setting KPI, performance monitor and daily business management.
Support on development and implementation of innovative GTM practices.
Champion performance and KPI led marketing practices.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Experienced marketer with 10 plus years of experience. Demonstrated ability of result-driven project managing and event execution.
Proven strong understand and capability on retail marketing and sales event.
Hands on experience and Problem resolution.
Positive attitude and teamwork.
Intimate understanding of luxury business, luxury lifestyles and high net worth customers.
Hands on operational experience with marketing management.
Native understanding of digital ecosystems including commerce, social, CRM, KOL, marketing is a plus.
Both Chinese and English as working language.
Skills & Abilities:
Ability to work in a start-up environment where personal initiative and independence is paramount for success.
Ability to concept new processes that disrupt conventional practices.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
Exceptional personal communication skills in dealing with highly successful and influential customers.
Exceptional taste and judgement.