In this role you join the Request to Report innovation team to partner with the finance community to transform the processes and systems with industry leading solutions. The SAP Product Cost Functional Analyst will be a member of an agile team that designs, builds, and deploys the next generation daily product cost system at GM leveraging leading edge technology. This individual will be involved in all aspects of the development process including requirements gathering with key stake holders, developing technical design, configuring the new system, interfacing with various applications and teams, development, and deployment.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Defining systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under deadlines
- Responsible for implementing the designed solution meeting business needs and providing best practices experience in their area.
- Responsible to manage solution scope within standard software capabilities to degree possible
- Works closely with business teams to verify requirements are captured in the solution design
- Works with other process leads to communicate cross functional requirements
- Assist Business teams with Problem and Incident Management
- Working closely with the SAP Development team to enhance or create custom enhancements, reports, and interfaces to solve business issues
- Troubleshooting SAP system technical and functional issues, coordinating issue resolution across appropriate teams in a timely and professional manner
- Supporting and improving existing functionality
- Coach & mentor SAP Analysts and Early Technical Talent team members
Your Skills and Abilities (Required Qualifications):
- Hands-on SAP experience driving the design, development, and implementation of a complex Product Cost solution
- Strong hands on configuration experience in SAP Product Cost (CO-PC), Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM), and Material Ledger
- Strong understanding of SAP GL configuration and integration points with CO-PC, PP, and MM
- Understanding of SD processes and use of Stock Transport Order (STO)
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to SAP leveraging BAPIs and other standard SAP tools
- Strong understanding of transactional process flow in SAP
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Proven communication skills in English, ability to work with business and design the business processes into SAP
- Ability to lead requirements and influence the design of repeatable and scalable processes.
Additional (Preferred Qualifications)
- Broad experience in FI-CO module
- Experience in SAP and Solution Extension products; SAP ECC, S/4 HANA Central
- Finance, SAP MDG, SAP SLT, etc.
- Experience with Customer and Vendor Business Partners
- Experience with Fiori and Embedded Analytics
- Experience with intercompany processes
- Understanding of programming in ABAPc
Compensation: The expected base compensation for this role is : $90,200- $144,100 . Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays.
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.