- Develop retail financing, leasing strategy and solutions, in compliant with relevant national / local regulations, while ensuring the competitiveness, customer-centricity, and aligning to the overall sales strategy.
- Ensure the partners' solutions are fully integrated with DG systems and operational processes and rolled out at DG stores
- Derive annual, quarterly, monthly programs and steering mechanisms to ensure improved take-rates and customer experiences.
- Maintain and manage the professional contractual relationships with group companies / external partners i.e. banks, leasing, companies; and to continuous develop innovative solutions to support sales and customer experiences i.e. subscription, internal/external mobility, etc.
- Involvement and contribute to relevant DG cross-departmental projects/tasks.
- Retail financing competitor benchmarking.
- Financial service (FS) offer design and preparation accordingly
- FS performance tracking, monitoring, offer related training etc.
Spirit - Attitude/Personality Needed to the Job
- Self-motivated individual with outstanding leadership, detail orientations, innovations
- Diplomatic and collaborative attitude with the experience of dealing with various level of internal/external stakeholders
- High level of work-morality, compliance, and transparent way of working & communication
- Analytical mindset for problem-solving, decision-making and independent operation
Background - Education / Working Experience
- Bachelor's degree or above (Finance/Insurance, Information Management, Statistics, Business Development majors are preferred)
- Total 8+ years of experience in financial services related positions, preferably luxury automotive OEMs/captives
- Strong background in retail financing product
Professional Skills - Knowledge & Skills & Others (Certification etc.)
- Excellent supervisory and management skills
- Good understanding of relevant policy & regulation, automotive business operation, and/or luxury industry/customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, setting priorities and scheduling work activities
- Comfort with extensive business travel
- Native Chinese and Fluent English