This role is based remotely, but if you live within a 50-mile radius of Atlanta, Austin, Detroit, Warren, Pontiac, or Milford, you are expected to report to that location three times a week, at minimum.
The Inclusive Policy and Benefits Lead is an integral part of the Inclusive Experience Team. This role will lead the planning and work dedicated to embedding inclusion into policy, benefit, and reward considerations impacting global GM team members, customers, and GM partners of all backgrounds and abilities.
You will work cross functionally to infuse DEI into policies and practices in support of inclusive and equitable experiences that improve retention, support engagement and satisfaction, and enable GM to provide differentiated experiences. A data driven approach will be necessary for diagnosing, developing, and proposing policy, benefit, and reward recommendations that are inclusive and accessible for GMs diverse set of employees, customers, and partners.
Qualified applicants will have extensive policy and benefits experience within a global organization. Strategy and planning skills will be required to work with human resources, customer experiences, and our third-party networks to create and execute to the defined desired state.
The successful candidate will have the ability to influence without authority and to utilize data to inform recommendations. The ideal candidate will be agile and able to demonstrate strong relationship building capabilities. Applicants should possess a growth mindset and come with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Represent DEI within the HR organization to raise awareness and provide thought leadership ensuring benefits and rewards are considered with DEI principals and the employee experience in mind
- Utilize internal and external data to provide innovative recommendations for benefits / rewards that support inclusivity across our globally diverse workforce, consumer base, and external partners
- Partner cross functionally to ensure inclusivity is considered when creating interactions with our customers and third-party partners in support of providing differentiated yet equitable experiences
- Help implement initiatives that support enhanced experiences that lead to improved sentiment and perceptions
- Support conflict resolution for DEI related topics to ensure they are managed in a fair and unbiased manner
Must be able to demonstrate :
Problem Solving: Ability to look across an end-to-end experience to identify hidden barriers/pain points and provide insights to simplify and improve an interaction through analytics and investigative problem solving
Team Mindset: Able to understand the needs and strengths of others to efficiently solve problems that require the ability to ensure compliance and involves persistence to create innovative solutions that may be difficult to come to concurrence on
Influencing: Relentless dedication to an inclusive employee experience and a commitment to equity that requires change management skills driven by data insights and the ability to influence without authority. The ability to communicate new or differing ideas/opinions.
- Communication Skills
- Evaluation and Data Insights
- Political Savvy
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in human resource management or related field
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in policy and benefits, including support of a global organization
- Ability to utilize internal and external data to drive change and stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrate significant capability and experience driving impactful change utilizing data and relationship building rather than authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
- The expected base compensation for this role is $90,223 - $144,123 USD Annually.
- Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
- Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
General Motors는 법적으로 금지된 차별을 배제하는 것은 물론 포용성과 소속감을 진정으로 장려하는 직장이 되기 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 당사는 다양성이 보장되는 환경에서 직원들이 역량을 발휘하고 우리 고객을 위한 더 좋은 제품을 개발할 수 있다고 믿습니다. 따라서 입사에 관심 있는 사람이 있다면 포지션별 주요 업무와 자격을 확인하고 본인이 보유한 기술과 능력에 부합하는 모든 포지션에 적극적으로 지원하기를 장려합니다. 지원자는 채용 과정에서 역할 관련 평가(해당하는 경우) 및/또는 채용 전 스크리닝을 통과해야 합니다. 자세한 정보는 GM 채용 과정 안내를 참고하십시오.
공평한 취업 기회 선언 (미국)
General Motors는 공평한 기회를 제공하는 고용주임을 자부합니다. 자격을 만족하는 지원자는 인종과 피부색, 성별, 성적 지향, 성별 정체성, 국적, 장애, 재향 군인 보호법 적용 여부와 상관없이 채용 후보로서 심사를 받습니다.
숙소 (미국 및 캐나다)
General Motors는 장애인을 포함한 모든 구직자들에게 취업 기회를 제공합니다. 구직이나 취업 지원에 도움이 되는 합리적인 숙소가 필요한 경우 Careers.Accommodations@GM.com으로 이메일을 보내시거나 800-865-7580으로 전화주십시오. 이메일에, 귀하가 요청하는 특정한 숙소에 대한 설명과 귀하가 지원하는 직무와 채용 요청서 번호를 포함해주세요.