About the position: Experience Center Guide:
- This position provides an exciting customer facing opportunity to guide potential electric vehicle customers and the general public in assisting them as they embark or progress throughout their exploration journey in exploring and purchasing their first or next electric vehicle. Allowing for a unique and highly dynamic local atmosphere at a community level while enjoying the full resources and backing of General Motors including ongoing professional development support.
- The Experience Center Guide is part of a larger team that is tasked with the various operational aspects of the sales process and guiding customer and general public though the Experience Center as they explore the full offering of mobility options GM has to offer. The Experience Center Guide will provide guidance on GM’s products, services, brand and overall mobility offering. In working with local artists, clubs, businesses etc. the Experience Center guides will host events in the experience center to draw in and engage the public and local community.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Experience Center Guide will be responsible for maintaining a customer obsessed yet commercial mindset and in conjunction with the Experience Center Leader actively develop opportunities to drive footfall and overall sales performance as well as identifying local collaboration opportunities with clubs / artist / businesses in the community and develop these leads into traffic driving events at the Experience Center
- They will guide and educate customers and the general public with an interest in sustainable mobility through the experience center and sales process to provide guidance on GM’s products, services, brand and overall mobility offering to make the customer comfortable with the products and convert them to sales.
- Experience Center Guides will feedback to the Experience Center Leader on observed market trends within the Brand and mobility environment on a local level.
- As GM’s eyes and ears on the ground they will be providing customer and market insights to the Experience Center Leader to ensure the sales model continually evolves in line with customer expectations to deliver results year on year in line with strategic plans and KPI’s.
- Strong passion for sustainable mobility
- Previous sales experience working in luxury retail, hospitality or similar environment
- A passion for, and proven track record in, consistently delivering exceptional customer experience and sales
- Able to demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
- A strong communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills
- Flexible to work as required to meet the business needs
- Results oriented - driving a high sales performance culture by focusing on a customer centric culture
- Multilingual – English + local language(s)
- Previous experience of working with financial products, or
- Previous experience of working with warranty and aftersales, or
- Previous experience of working with mobility providers
- Strong integration with local community, artists and clubs
- Strong understanding of current and upcoming mobility opportunities and restrictions in country / area
General Motors는 법적으로 금지된 차별을 배제하는 것은 물론 포용성과 소속감을 진정으로 장려하는 직장이 되기 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 당사는 다양성이 보장되는 환경에서 직원들이 역량을 발휘하고 우리 고객을 위한 더 좋은 제품을 개발할 수 있다고 믿습니다. 따라서 입사에 관심 있는 사람이 있다면 포지션별 주요 업무와 자격을 확인하고 본인이 보유한 기술과 능력에 부합하는 모든 포지션에 적극적으로 지원하기를 장려합니다. 지원자는 채용 과정에서 역할 관련 평가(해당하는 경우) 및/또는 채용 전 스크리닝을 통과해야 합니다. 자세한 정보는 GM 채용 과정 안내를 참고하십시오.
공평한 취업 기회 선언 (미국)
General Motors는 공평한 기회를 제공하는 고용주임을 자부합니다. 자격을 만족하는 지원자는 인종과 피부색, 성별, 성적 지향, 성별 정체성, 국적, 장애, 재향 군인 보호법 적용 여부와 상관없이 채용 후보로서 심사를 받습니다.
숙소 (미국 및 캐나다)
General Motors는 장애인을 포함한 모든 구직자들에게 취업 기회를 제공합니다. 구직이나 취업 지원에 도움이 되는 합리적인 숙소가 필요한 경우 Careers.Accommodations@GM.com으로 이메일을 보내시거나 800-865-7580으로 전화주십시오. 이메일에, 귀하가 요청하는 특정한 숙소에 대한 설명과 귀하가 지원하는 직무와 채용 요청서 번호를 포함해주세요.