General Motors is undergoing a major transformation, both in how we operate and in how we will influence the future of transportation. As we move towards our ZERO ZERO ZERO vision for the future, we are on the forefront of this work and seeking out driven, innovative individuals who will join our team to help achieve our mission. We are currently looking for experienced and motivated candidates for the role of Virtualization and Software-in-the-Loop (SIL) Integration Engineer to support our Test Environment Agile Release Train (TExiL ART). This role is part of a group responsible for creating virtual in-the-loop environments to enable development, verification and validation of embedded controllers and calibrations for hybrid, electrification, engine, transmission, chassis, and intelligent brake controls.
You are ultimately responsible to deliver quality simulation environment on time to meet the customers’ requirements. This position requires an individual with a passion for modeling, an adept knowledge of system simulation and integration, and demonstrated capability for managing a wide variety of technical and customer needs.
- Create virtual controller models to be used across different simulations
- Create, maintain and test virtual controller components such as HWIO, RTOS, communication models, etc.
- Obtain, develop & parameterize sub-system models, such as sensors and actuators, and ECU behavioral models
- Integrate Plant models and other ECU models into a dynamic virtual simulation
- Create and maintain detailed documents for each release
- Provide support for released simulations and assist with user testing and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 1 year of integration experience
- Proficient in Embedded C and Python
- Adept experience with MATLAB and Simulink in context of plant model development and integration and basic usage of additional simulation tools (e.g. GT-Power, AMESIM)
- Understanding of embedded controls software and the automated software build processes including gcc compiler, gdb debugger, Eclipse, Jenkins and ETAS INCA tools
- Familiarity with automotive communication technologies such as CAN, LIN, SPI and Ethernet.
- GM’s Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs.
- GM’s comprehensive compensation and benefits plan is carefully designed and thoroughly benchmarked against the companies that we compete for talent in the local market .
The goal of the General Motors of Canada total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan currently includes the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and supplemental benefits for pregnancy, parental and adoption leave.
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits including health care spending account and wellness incentive.
- Life insurance plans to cover you and your family.
- Company and matching contributions to a Defined Contribution Pension plan to help you save for retirement.
- Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values.
- Tuition Assistance and Employee Assistance Program.
- GM Vehicle Purchase Plan for you, your family and friends.
General Motors는 법적으로 금지된 차별을 배제하는 것은 물론 포용성과 소속감을 진정으로 장려하는 직장이 되기 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 당사는 다양성이 보장되는 환경에서 직원들이 역량을 발휘하고 우리 고객을 위한 더 좋은 제품을 개발할 수 있다고 믿습니다. 따라서 입사에 관심 있는 사람이 있다면 포지션별 주요 업무와 자격을 확인하고 본인이 보유한 기술과 능력에 부합하는 모든 포지션에 적극적으로 지원하기를 장려합니다. 지원자는 채용 과정에서 역할 관련 평가(해당하는 경우) 및/또는 채용 전 스크리닝을 통과해야 합니다. 자세한 정보는 GM 채용 과정 안내를 참고하십시오.
공평한 취업 기회 선언 (미국)
General Motors는 공평한 기회를 제공하는 고용주임을 자부합니다. 자격을 만족하는 지원자는 인종과 피부색, 성별, 성적 지향, 성별 정체성, 국적, 장애, 재향 군인 보호법 적용 여부와 상관없이 채용 후보로서 심사를 받습니다.
숙소 (미국 및 캐나다)
General Motors는 장애인을 포함한 모든 구직자들에게 취업 기회를 제공합니다. 구직이나 취업 지원에 도움이 되는 합리적인 숙소가 필요한 경우 Careers.Accommodations@GM.com으로 이메일을 보내시거나 800-865-7580으로 전화주십시오. 이메일에, 귀하가 요청하는 특정한 숙소에 대한 설명과 귀하가 지원하는 직무와 채용 요청서 번호를 포함해주세요.