At BrightDrop, we are reshaping e-commerce by developing smarter, greener, and more efficient ways to deliver goods and services to your door, while delivering a brighter future for the cities where we live. We are building an ecosystem of all-electric, zero-emissions delivery solutions – from electric vehicles, to ePallets and software that leverages real-time data to drive intelligent optimizations for e-commerce. To deliver on our mission we are growing fast and building a team, based in Palo Alto, with offices in Atlanta and Detroit, that is customer-focused, agile and passionate about innovating for a more sustainable future.
BrightDrop Information technology group is looking for people who can combine a passion for technology and sustainability with high doses of curiosity and rigorous thinking to deliver a better future.
Backed by General Motors, BrightDrop is striving to improve the communities where we live and deliver a better future for generations to come. We hope you’ll join us.
The candidate will work directly with business stakeholders across multiple areas to define and document interim and long-term integrated business processes to sustain business operations. The candidate will team up with other Product Owners to define solutions that align with business processes, ensuring its integrity, end to end integration and leveraging as much as possible SAP standard out of the box functionality. Finally, the candidate will partner with business stakeholders to formulate and drive key change enablement initiatives across the organization.
- Lead the design of new or modified end-to-end business processes across multiple business areas
- Document business process designs, as well as solution designs, being responsible for the functional delivery in partnership with the technical team
- Maintain the SAP solution integrity and help define and align to the future SAP S/4HANA roadmap
- Hands-on experience and SME expertise on application areas such as O2C, After Sales, P2P, WMS, Logistics, Supply Chain and R2R
- Act as a “trusted advisor” to business partners bringing credible insight and delivering robust solutions that leverage technology
- Partner with IT Development team to maintain & enhance the new S4/HANA platform
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure that business needs are met with a full understanding of process and technology implications
- Participate in key project and solution design reviews as part of the methodology process to ensure solutions Integrity, proper Integration end-to-end, leveraging as much as possible standard SAP functionality
- Leverage agile approaches to deliver enhancement initiatives
- Act as a change enablement agent along with business stakeholders to drive change across the organization pertaining to business processes and solutions being Implemented
- Regularly interface with the business community and provide accurate ongoing updates on In-flight Initiatives
Competencies & Experience
- 10+ years of experience designing, implementing and supporting a tier 1 SAP S/4HANA system, preferably in automotive industry. Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud Is a plus
- BS/BA in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or related field of study or equivalent.
- Highest level of personal integrity consistent with BD values, respect, transparency, ownership and collaboration
- Strong techno-functional knowledge of SAP applications across SD, MM/IM, CS, WMS Integration, PP, FI/CO.
- Strong Functional and technical experience with project planning and delivery, utilizing best practices
The expected base compensation for this role is: ($106,460 - $161,240 USD Annual). Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.