About the job
- In this role, you’ll be part of the marketing team to responsible for product strategy development, go to market plan.
- You’ll create digital content based on customer segmentation and lifestyle, manage digital communication strategy.
- You will manage digital/brand agency and keep closed communication with internal cross functions to align the key information in real time.
- Stay on current marketing trend and competitive activity
- Define and develop Brand development and Communication Strategy
- Consumer and digital trend centric with outside-in perspective to plan and execute digital activations and amplify brand impact and product storie7s,
- Customer recruitment to build bigger demand for all channels
- Partner and collaborate with different internal teams to understand partner strategy and needs in order to manages channel capabilities, make solid recommendations and provide influence to optimize digital marketing programs.
- Work with multi functions with internal and external team
- Understand the trend, keep in the edge of social topics
- Be creative and pioneer on content development and ideas
- Creates marketing and social communication campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social communication messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Develop /manage annual content calendar for brand own media platform to dial up brand-level communication; support each campaign awareness and engagement with target segments.
- Organise live broadcasting for internal meetings, community events, launch events, roadshows and auto shows.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Actively track, measure the effectiveness of digital media efficiency, monitor investment ROI towards paid social clients, and take learning for future plan optimization
- Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement.
- • Work cross internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure content plan alignment, execution quality and on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Economic, Information Technology, and other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience in Marketing Communication, Digital, Social, PR, CRM, or related quantitative field.
- Outstanding skills on communication
- Significant experience/strength with knowledge of Brand communication, Strategy and Creative
- Ability to interact effectively with people and work in a collaborative, time sensitive and self-driven environment
- Luxury or Fashion Consumer products and/or automotive industry experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both oral and written