The Controls Engineer will analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose electrical problems in manufacturing. Ability to work autonomously and in team environment with occasional guidance from supervision.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose electrical problems in manufacturing operation.
- Design and modify electrical control circuits and programs
- Perform a wide range of engineering tasks on CNC equipment / robots using engineering software and hardware.
- Lead technical problem solving / work with cross functional team to drive continuous improvement in our manufacturing process.
- Implement new technology as required to improve our manufacturing processes.
- Highly developed oral & written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills with sensitivity to other's points of view
- Make contributions to the resolution of complex manufacturing problems
- Support and/or train skilled electricians
- Maintain electrical equipment
- Supervise project installations by contractors and plant electricians
- Develop and plan electrical projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited school or equivalent technical experience
- 0-2 years of electrical engineering experience
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Must be willing to work any shift