We are looking for a Payroll & Talent Services Analyst to join the team!
What will you do:
- Process monthly/ad-hoc payroll including shadow payroll for international assignees, in an outsourced arrangement on a timely manner and a high degree of accuracy.
- Coordinate monthly payroll data input including new hires, leavers, pay changes, benefit in kind calculation, timekeeping, various monthly & ad-hoc payments/deductions, employee data changes, Share incentives, and all other payroll transactions.
- Carry out validation of monthly/ad-hoc payroll ensuring compliance, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Coordinate several after payroll reporting for various stakeholders, pension contribution and other 3rd party reporting.
- Focal point for Payroll related Employee inquiries and provide timely resolution to them.
- Dealing with internal & external audit teams and carrying out ad-hoc reporting.
- Ensure all the payroll and tax related activities for International Assignees are completed meeting deadlines and in full compliance with the policy and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as HR, Finance, Controllership, Tax, IT, and various teams located across the globe.
- Manage the ongoing interface with insurance and pension agencies: update employee’s data and programs, refer queries, monthly reports, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate the on boarding process for new hires: contact new hires and hiring managers prior to start date, ensure internal stakeholders and systems are ready for the new hire. Ensure new hires complete their required tasks prior to start date.
What are we looking for:
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below - that’s ok!
We believe in hiring by potential, on the job training and development, so, if you find the position exciting and think you can contribute and evolve, please continue the application!
We promise to consider your application even if you are missing a skill or two :-)
For any question, please contact the TA team: ta.israel@GM.com
- Experienced with Israeli Payroll operation. Minimum 4-6 years’ experience is required as a Payroll Analyst in a multi-national/large company with busy payroll. This is not an entry level position. Therefore, the experience requirement is not flexible. Experience with Expat Payroll and HR fields will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or any numeric discipline. Any additional Payroll & Employment Tax related qualification will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Payroll Taxation, Social Insurance, Pension, and other Payroll related laws in Israel.
- Experience of collaborating with/managing outsourced Payroll vendor is required.
- Experience with ADP Payroll and Workday is an advantage.
- Native level proficiency in Hebrew and fluent in English is required for this role.