As a member of our Global Team you will support the workplace transformation within a wide range of facilities that GM has around the world. You will work with an industry leading team that designs, builds/constructs, and maintains facilities and building assets for vast operating functions. Doing so in a safe, compliant, cost-efficient manner that utilizes advanced technology to support social & ecological sustainability.
We build the future and not just plan for it!
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to take on difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all sources for answers; considers hidden problems; is excellent at unbiased analysis; looks beyond the obvious.
- Customer Happiness - Meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets firsthand customer information and uses it for improvements in projects and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains positive relationships and communications with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Delivering High Quality Outcomes – Engineering high quality, sustainable systems and processes that sustain future business productivity in multiple types of business units. Ensures that the facility management team has the tools to succeed amid changing business trends.
- Innovation Management - Bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a sense about being responsible for the creative process of others; can facilitate effective brainstorming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in facilities within a manufacturing environment