GM Mobile Showroom Guide - Switzerland
We are seeking a dedicated and customer-oriented GM Mobile Showroom Guide to join our team in Switzerland. In this role, you will work closely with your team to operate GM Mobile Showrooms across the country. Your primary responsibility will be to provide exceptional customer service and manage events and roadshows, presenting our portfolio of products and services in a curated and engaging manner.
- Operate the GM Mobile Showroom as part of the roadshow calendar, covering various locations in Switzerland.
- Welcome visitors and provide introductions to our products and services.
- Actively demonstrate how our brand offerings benefit the community.
- Resolve operational issues in real-time to ensure a smooth and seamless experience for visitors.
- Assist staff on-site by answering their questions referred by customers.
- Proactively engage with potential customers at various locations.
- Monitor the mobile units' conditions, plan for repair and maintenance, and maintain their overall appearance.
- Offer test and learn experiences to customers, encouraging their active involvement.
- Operate, promote, and engage with events and event partners at key locations.
- Support the maintenance of our state-of-the-art mobile facilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional events, roadshow, or hospitality experience.
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service and serving customers in a sophisticated manner.
- Ability to work on the road for extended periods.
- Customer-obsessed with a strong sense of service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both English and German/French.
- Passion for sustainable mobility, reliability, and strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable to change and experience with a rotating roster.
- Ability to take customers on a journey and provide immersive experiences.
- Keen problem solver with a creative mindset.
- Familiarity with automotive concepts and products.
- Basic understanding of technology and independent troubleshooting skills.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Training and development programs to enhance your skills.
- Subsidies for continuous education.
- Career advancement opportunities within the company.
- Opportunity for domestic travel.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, and who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Join our team and be part of our exciting journey towards sustainable mobility and innovative solutions.
Please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in Europe now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship .