* Develop and communicate forecasts and sales reports across teams.
* Support and review project reporting requirements and outputs.
* Perform analytics to analyze current sales tactics and operations within the company.
* Build and drive various initiatives to support the Sales, Aftersales, and or Marketing operations.
* Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; Marketing, Sales, Legal, Agencies, GM partners, etc.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Make and optimize new vehicle ordering management
- Overall responsible for OTD whole process to maximize the pipeline efficiencies
- Operate daily ordering business such on order transfer, order tracking and modification.
- Manage order entry assignments on daily/monthly basis.
- Communicate with North America Central ordering colleagues regarding ordering related tasks (i.e. open quota checking and booking, order change).
- Assist CUE team with ordering, delivery, stocks, targets and other requirement related issues.
- Based on different market stages and product attributes of vehicle models, establish rules and controls for resource allocation such as demand binding, order prioritization, and vehicle allocation to promote effective turnover of vehicle resources.
- Based on market and department needs, develop proper stock mix and optimize stock structure
- Develop and maintain ordering related IT systems
- Work with Business Planning to prepare monthly allocation plan according to overall planning and regional feedbacks.
- Work together with product and planning colleagues for specific product.
- Provide related sales report to management.
- University degree.
- Knowledge of automotive industry and product.
- Skills with well communication.
- Very details focused and independent working under pressure
- Proactive, self-driven, team collaborations and super adaptabilities
- Proficiency data analysis with office software, Excel, PPT and Word.
- Several years of import ordering management experiences in relative function
- Proficient English would be an advantage.
Final level to offer is subject to candidate's background and experience