Remote: This position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee’s role enables them to work at a GM facility or off-site as frequently as needed or desired. This position requires an employee to cover territory visits to dealerships in a reoccurring frequency. Relocation may be provided.
The selected candidate will assume territorial responsibility and relocate to within 50 miles of Minneapolis, MN .
CCA's Service Operations is the organization responsible for supporting GM's global dealer network with tools and equipment, technician training and warranty administration. In addition, this organization is responsible for helping to identify product quality concerns. The District Service Manager is responsible for ensuring continuous improvement, effective delivery, customer retention and profitability in service operations. Performs observations, assessments, interviews, and analysis to provide key insights to dealership leadership on their performance and areas in which they can improve.
As a District Service Manager for Chevrolet , you will have practical, hands-on vehicle knowledge, and routinely conduct analysis of data on all facets of vehicle service operations including warranty administration, service operations and customer assistance cases. A high level of cross-collaboration is required to root cause sophisticated service-related issues.
- Subject matter authority for Global Warranty Management (GWM), Service Policies and procedures, and Warranty administration
- Provides coaching to dealers, Managers of Aftersales, and District Managers of Aftersales in the area of Warranty administration
- Service department efficiency
- Improve dealership service cycle time
- Advance vehicle repair issues for additional support
- Support dealership processes to prevent delivery of vehicles with open recalls
- Champion the resolution of Customer Assistance Center (CAC) cases
- Engage with customers in special cases
- Resolve Goodwill, Warranty and Policy Requests
- Ensure district STS training compliance
- Responsible for improving the customer experience
- Ensure compliance to parts retention policies for warranty repairs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 3 years of hands-on experience leading, guiding, and improving dealership service operations in a wholesale or, retail environment required
- Must be willing and able to talk to GM/Dealer Guests to resolve customer concerns
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to focus on and meet assigned deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc.
- Intermediate level of vehicle technical knowledge including warranty administration, service operations and customer assistance
- Ability to work cross-collaborate with customers and partners
- Ability to analyze data and improve processes
- Cultivates open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration
- The ability to legally operate a motor vehicle on a regular basis is required
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU DO NOT NEED SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP.