- Support vehicle engineering in the Implementation of the Quality Requirements. Monitor consistency to Global Metric Definitions and Performance.
- Maintain documentation of Launch Manufacturing Quality Readiness Reviews. Actively participate in Plant Quality Manager Meetings & Launch Quality Manager Meetings.
- Manage projects as requested from Quality Shop Director.
- Proficiency and knowledge of the elements of the GM Quality System / GMS BIQ and of the Quality Launch Plan.
- Proficiency and knowledge of the requirements in the Global Quality Manual. Ability to coach, teach and audit elements of GM Quality Manual and GMS BIQ Principle and Elements.
- Managerial Courage to provide direct, honest, constructive feedback to Plant Staffs / Executive Leadership in a subtle and professional manner.
- Present the Assembly Plant and Engineering Staff with clear problem definition, technical mentorship on complex problems, and regular updates on progress. Support Launch of new products in the plant when applicable. Maintain updates to Quality Requirements.
- Maintain Quality Requirement deviations from plants. Maintain Cost of Quality reports by Plant.