Responsible for supporting activities that may include:
- Attending production meetings for Safety, Quality throughput and scrap reduction
- Responsible for a specific manufacturing, responsiveness and/or quality issues
- Support the production team with data and analysis toward resolving other issues including those outside of engineering scope.
- providing technical direction / information to skilled trades personnel where applicable
- support manufacturing activities including troubleshooting / diagnosing processes to eliminate scrap or downtime
Demonstrated level of analytical ability, communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
Technical knowledge and ability in process engineering disciplines; especially CNC and cutting operations.
Understanding of tooling and manufacturing processes
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex projects with high level of autonomy and accountability for results.
Knowledge and ability to implement lean manufacturing principles.
Knowledge of computer software as it pertains to manufacturing preferred
Demonstrates initiative by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others.
Ability to work daily overtime and weekends as scheduled
Candidate would be required to work the off shift
Demonstrated understanding of plant floor and design for manufacturability.
ME assignments with successful individual achievements or strong team-based achievements.
BS in Mechanical Engineering or engineering degree with equivalent training/experience.