GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
- Hybrid : Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time but the general expectation is that the employee be onsite an average of three (3) days each week.
At GM we are working to change the future of mobility as we progress towards our ultimate vision: ZERO crashes, ZERO emissions and ZERO congestion. Our Global Finance team plays a critical role in the pursuit of these goals, from helping to optimize our current operations to developing strategies and business plans that will drive our future. There has never been a better time to build a career at GM. We are currently looking for individuals to join our TRACK (Technical Rotation and Career Knowledge) rotational program which will represent the next generation of Finance leaders at General Motors.
Our TRACK program is a rotation program designed to develop well rounded Financial Analysts who can affect positive change in our global organization. Rotations are designed to deliver a breadth of experience across multiple operating finance functions that support our mission to design, build, and sell the world's best vehicles and associated services. Potential rotations include Sales and Marketing, Product Development, Purchasing & Supply Chain, Customer Care & Aftersales, Manufacturing, and Digital Business. In addition to building an exceptional financial skillset, the TRACK program provides a truly immersive experience by pairing candidates with advisors and mentors to support growth and development within the organization. What’s more, because the program leverages a “cohort” approach, you will have the opportunity to participate in networking and social events with your peers and leadership.
- Pursuit of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following areas: Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields
- Must be graduating between August 2023 and June 2024
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week
What will give you a Competitive Edge (Preferred Qualifications):
- Demonstrate leadership in field of study, extra-curricular activities, or service organizations
- Collaborate with a diverse team including cross-functional partners
- Communicate effectively, possess a high level of integrity, persistence, accountability, trust, and an ability to deal with ambiguity and take action
- Prioritize, multi-task, and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- Understand common financial metrics like ROI, NPV, IRR, etc.
- Data analysis, learning agility, creative solutioning, and problem solving
- Ability to analyze balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, capital structures, etc.
- Possess Excel, modeling, and financial valuation skills
- For Bachelor's-level candidates, the salary for this role is $78,000 per year
- For Master's-level candidates, the salary for this role is $82,000 per year
An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.