We are seeking a proven leader with exceptional analytical abilities and 7+ years of experience handling complex projects and challenges in the M&A space. Leading people and the negotiations of complex deals with other Parties, including Memorandums of Understanding, Co-Development, Supply, Licensing, and other Agreements necessary to achieve the business objectives. Additionally, the selected candidate should be able to do the following:
- Establish clear business objectives for partnering with the identified Party
- Form and develop critical deal team for negotiations
- Establish timeline and plan for deal completion, leading the deal team to “on time” delivery
- Serve as the most critical deal conduit to Partner, fostering open communication, trust and timely resolution of issues
- Report on status of projects to direct and upper management
- Understanding of automotive technology and products
- Understanding of intellectual property
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and Memos of Understanding (MOU). The types of contracts that are executed after the NDA and MOU are based on the business relationship which includes Technical Licensing Agreements (TLA), Engineering Service Agreements (ESA), Co-Development Agreements and Supply Agreements.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
Compensation: The expected base compensation for this role is : $104,700 - $163,800 . Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays.