Contribute to seeding the accurate brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Maintain and update corporate creative content.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Economics, Information Technology, and other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Marketing Communication, Digital, Social, sCRM, or related quantitative fields.
- Outstanding skills in communication
- Significant experience/strength with knowledge of Social Media operations and lifestyle community partnerships.
- Ability to interact effectively with people and work in a collaborative, time-sensitive and self-driven environment
- Luxury or Fashion Consumer products and/or automotive industry experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both oral and written
- Understand the trend, keep in the edge of social topics
- Be creative and pioneer on content development and ideas
- Creates marketing and social communication campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, KOL buying, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social communication messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Develop /manage annual content calendar for brand own media platform to dial up brand-level communication; support each campaign awareness and engagement with target segments.
- Organise live broadcasting for community events, social campaigns, roadshows and auto shows.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Actively track, measure the effectiveness of digital media efficiency, monitor investment ROI towards paid social cooperations, and take learning for future plan optimization
- Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement.
- Work cross internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure content plan alignment, execution quality and on-time delivery.
About the job
You will be responsible for all social platforms and customer touchpoints in this job. And responsible for marketing communication campaign. Therefore, you need to be innovative and creative with the latest social topics and trends.
It would be best to have curiosity and passion about digital marketing, stay abreast of industry news, best practices and emerging trends and capabilities.
You will work with agency partners and cross functions in North America to build a social ecosystem for potential customers. But, again, viral and social communication will be leading the key message to the market.
You will be responsible for OA merit based sCRM and work with the data team to find solutions based on data.