- Develop, execute and maintenance of the Corporate Identification manual book.
- Manage the progress of all facility constructions, conduct regular onsite inspections and be responsible for the final audit, responsible for project quality and project delivery timing.
- Responsible for facility closing/relocation process.
- Control compliance with GMPI processes through all project phases. Advice on process development and maintenances needs.
- Develop facility OCS (Outdoor Corporate Identity ), ICS (Indoor Corporate Identity) , furniture, shop system, tile, etc. retail elements.
- Local suppliers need to be searched, evaluated, and selected under GMPI process and quality standards to be ensured.
- Monitor the product and service quality of GMPI appointed suppliers and consistently bring back iteration suggestions & proposals.
- Actively communicate within department and cross-function to support new facility launch readiness.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree above (Prefer Space Design or Construction Engineering related)
- Certificate on PM Engineering or related certifications are preferred
- Min 5 years work experience as project manager in managing all phases of the construction project in auto industry, experience in premium brands is preferred
- Familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD, 3DMax, Vray, or MS Project
- Fluent in Mandarin and English