Sponsorship: GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
Work Arrangement - Hybrid: Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time but the general expectation is that the employee be onsite an average of three (3) days each week.
We believe strongly that our future business depends on today’s bold actions. As General Motors aspires to be the Most Inclusive Company in the World, we are recruiting a total of five rising college juniors or seniors from Historically Black Colleges & Universities for the 2024 Discover the Unexpected internship program, working directly with the Chevrolet Marketing team.
Interns will integrate into one of the Chevrolet Marketing teams supporting specific vehicle nameplates and/or with teams leading our Digital, Social, CRM, or Media experiential strategy groups. Interns will get valuable experience supporting the development and execution of various marketing programs and go-to-market strategies with a focus on Chevrolet’s EV future. They will work on innovative ideas to help drive EV adoption and increase Market Share for the Chevrolet brand, providing data-driven insights, and collaborating with agency partners. This candidate will help the team identify and define future marketing opportunities and discover ways to drive additional exposure for Chevrolet products and programs.
What You'll Do:
- Project management - marketing plans and timelines
- Effective communicator who can develop relationships necessary to collaborate cross-functionally
- Capable of working successfully virtually
- Ability to quickly process and evaluate information to make informed decisions
- Assists with generating reports and analyzing metrics for various programs
- Pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising, Business, or related major
- Must be graduating between December 2024-June 2026
- Able to work fulltime, 40 hours per week
This position has a planned start date of June 2024.
Work Location: Warren, MI
This role offers the following Work Appropriately strategies:
- Hybrid : Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time but the general expectation is that the employee be onsite an average of three (3) days each week.
Pay Transparency Language (Compensation)
The salary range for this role is $3500-$4400 monthly, dependent upon class status and degree.
Benefit options are not available for this role
Student Stipend: GM will provide a one-time lump sum taxable stipend payment to eligible students selected for the 2024 Student Program.