- Collect Vehicle Communication Requirement between the systems, particularly between the ADCU and AD/ADAS Sensors, Propulsion and Steering Control Systems (ECM, EBCM, TCM, EPRS, etc.), and interpret the requirements into signal definition
- Maintain and release the interface documents version following the program milestone which reflects the mission plan along with the feature launching schedule
- Generate Interface Analysis Report following feature and SW deployment cadence
- Collaborate with and lead cross domain and cross discipline expert teams to define communication definition between the systems
- Collaborate with and lead cross domain and cross discipline expert teams to system design decisions and implement technical solutions.
- Support the development of the overall Systems Architecture for new AD and ADAS systems and capture the necessary architectural views (functional, logical, mechanization, etc.) in models.
- Understand the existing electrical architecture where the new AD and ADAS system will be integrated. Propose necessary solutions to support seamless integration of the AD and ADAS system and their sensing systems into the existing architecture.
- Evaluate and define the function allocation and communication protocol, coordinate and modify the topology to meet local application needs
- Take lead for technical review activities, actively involve relevant technical discussions and provide solutions across internal and external stakeholders
- Support both internal and external Integration and Verification teams for trouble shooting and refine the interface and requirement as needed
- 5+ years of automotive systems engineering experience with proven track record of implementing AD/ADAS system architectures
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (Master degree preferred)
- Deep knowledge of Systems Engineering and Systems Architecture principles and a proven track record of successful implementation