The job has been added to the Job cart.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU DO NOT NEED SPONSORSHIP TO WORKIN THE UNITED STATES. WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRESPONSORSHIP.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent programming experience
- 10+ years IT experience in a developer role, with preferred expertise in Computer Aided Test development
- Disciplined development, version control and documentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems on servers and PCs, and with Android mobile computing devices, and related programming languages
- Demonstrate a continuous learning mind set around processes and technologies
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Register for weekly updates about similar job opportunities