Who We Are Seeking
- Minimum three years of software project management experience in software companies
- Minimum three years of working experience in mobile or automotive industry
- Solid working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Experience in managing project through the complete software management lifecycle
- Knowledge of embedded product software and test
- Experience in developing and deploying products in global markets with virtual teams
- Working knowledge of Scrum/Agile software development process
- Solid experience as Scrum master
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, discipline, strong sense of responsibility, delivery and schedule commitment
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team, good team worker
- Strong leadership, excellent coordination, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of CMMI
- PMP or related certification
- Working experience of Android platform
Education and Training
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Advanced degrees preferred
What Makes Us Attractive?
General Motors is reinventing itself as a company. We are driving forward, accelerating change, and opening the door to new thinking and advanced technology. Our vision is to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. General Motors of Canada strives for an open, interactive, and dynamic work environment that promotes a rapid exchange of ideas and information. Our employees represent a true cross-section of cultures, demographics, and lifestyles, which help General Motors to succeed worldwide. General Motors of Canada is continually looking for qualified candidates who have the ideas and ambition to drive GM forward as a faster moving, more agile, highly innovative developer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive components and vehicles.
When you join one of the largest organizations in the world, you can expect a rewarding experience and benefits on a similar scale. This includes:
- Everything you need to develop your skills and realize your career goals.
- An environment which encourages a balance between work and personal life.
- A culture where collaboration and team work is fostered.
- A competitive total compensation package.
- A comprehensive benefit and retirement savings program to protect you and your family.
- The resources and support you need for your health and well-being.
- A company that is committed to supporting organizations and programs focused on safety, STEM education, community development and environment & energy.
For more information about General Motors of Canada or to search other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.gm.ca/careers .
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. Should you be contacted by General Motors of Canada Company, please advise if you require accommodation.
General Motors of Canada values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.