The job has been added to the Job cart.
Partnering Globally to Deliver ExpertFacility Solutions
Unleashing the capacity of people, machines, buildingsand workspaces
Job Posting – Facilities Electrical Engineer – Southeast,MI
As a member of our GlobalTeam you will support the workplace transformation within a wide range of facilitiesthat GM has around the world. You will work with an industry leading team thatdesigns, builds/constructs, and maintains facilities and building assets forvast operating functions. Doing so in a safe, compliant, cost efficient manner that utilizes advanced technology to support social & ecologicalsustainability.
We create the futureand not just plan for it!
Key activitiesyou’ll be engaged in;
· ProblemSolving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems witheffective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hiddenproblems; is excellent at unbiased analysis; looks beyond the obvious anddoesn't stop at the first answers.
· StrategicPlanning - Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences andtrends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; canarticulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities andlikelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
· Customer Satisfaction- Meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers;gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in productsand services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effectiverelationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
· DeliveringHigh Quality Outcomes – Engineering high quality, sustainable systems andprocesses that sustain future business productivity in multiple types ofbusiness units. Ensures that the facility management team is positioned tosucceed amid changing business trends.
· InnovationManagement - Bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has goodjudgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a senseabout managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effectivebrainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
Key qualitiesyou should have;
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities toqualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of anindividual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability,sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally,General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employerand offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals withdisabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your jobsearch or application for employment, call 866-583-8151 or email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of thespecific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title andrequisition
Register for weekly updates about similar job opportunities