The job has been added to the Job cart.
Partnering Globally toDeliver Expert Facility Solutions
Unleashing thecapacity of people, machines, buildings and workspaces
Job Posting – Facilities ElectricalEngineer – Southeast, MI
As a member of our Global Team you will support the workplacetransformation within a wide range of facilities that GM has around the world.You will work with an industry leading team that designs, builds/constructs,and maintains facilities and building assets for vast operating functions. Doingso in a safe, compliant, cost efficient manner that utilizesadvanced technology to support social & ecological sustainability.
We create the future and not just plan for it!
Key activities you’ll be engaged in;
· ProblemSolving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problemswith effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can seehidden problems; is excellent at unbiased analysis; looks beyond the obviousand doesn't stop at the first answers.
· StrategicPlanning - Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences andtrends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; canarticulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities andlikelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies andplans.
· CustomerSatisfaction - Meeting the expectations and requirements of internaland external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it forimprovements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishesand maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust andrespect.
· DeliveringHigh Quality Outcomes – Engineering high quality, sustainable systemsand processes that sustain future business productivity in multiple types ofbusiness units. Ensures that the facility management team is positioned tosucceed amid changing business trends.
· InnovationManagement - Bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has goodjudgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a senseabout managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effectivebrainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
Key qualities you should have;
· BSElectrical Engineering (MS/professional certifications preferred) or equivalenttraining/experience
· Technicalaptitude for design, maintenance and operation of industrial buildingelectrical systems
· Experiencein project planning, engineering and execution
Register for weekly updates about similar job opportunities