Title: Coordinator 2
This position supports Director and leadership in the Design Fabrication Organization. Work includes various administrative tasks, (hourly travel, scheduling, labor interface, etc.), involving the ability to make proactive decisions based on established policies and procedures. Position requires a high degree of accuracy and coordination. May occasionally instruct others on work. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- SME in TMaCS Microsoft Dynamics
- Reconcile hours weekly, pull queries, and maintain journals
- UAT testing both in Pre-Prod and Production
- Participate and Coordinate Special Projects / Research
- Operates as a SME Planner in Health & Safety Training for Design Fabrication Operations Hourly and Salaried Employees
- Assemble Multiple Monthly Reports surrounding Scorecard Safety Metrics, Headcount Data
- Serve as a back-up support to the Shop Office, Support Health & Safety Planner &
- Aptitude for learning new IT tools that are implemented across the business
- Sharepoint data management skills are required
- Maintains workflow by studying methods and developing reporting procedures
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, implementing changes.
- Prepare reports, analyze data and identify solutions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational GM Learning Classes
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- High level of problem solving ability including independent judgement and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills specifically in MS Office Suite
- Advanced Excel with Pivot tables, charts and formulas a must
- Ability to work independently with strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong project coordination experience
- Experience working in a professional environment providing quality customer care at all levels in the organization
Education and Training
- Two year college degree or professional certification in related field or a minimum of 3 years equivalent experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Experience dealing with Senior Management or Executives in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience working in a UAW environment
Primary Location - US-MI-Warren (Tech Center)
Posting Date:Job: Administration
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.you are applying.