The job has been added to the Job cart.
At the new General Motors, we are passionate aboutdesigning, building and selling the world’s best vehicles. This vision unites us as a team each andevery day and is the hallmark of our customer-driven culture. Making the world’s best vehicle scan onlyhappen with the world’s greatest employees. GM is in the process of reinventingour industry with innovative products like the Chevy Volt and OnStar. Our 202,000 employees work in 158 facilitiestouching six continents, they speak more than 50 languages and touch 23 timezones. From designing and engineering state-of-the-art plants and developingnew vehicles and technologies to creating new marketing programs, our teammembers are valued for their unique contributions. We are seeking individuals who are looking tomake a difference in one of the world’s most iconic companies.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Full direction and development of effective teams and management of work flow
• Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment
• Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements
• Complies with the terms of local and national labor agreements
• Promotes the development and maintenance of productive union relationships
• Implements divisional and corporate policies
• Implements safety and good housekeeping standards
• Frequent contact with others outside the work group
• Keeps management informed of developments as they occur
• Maintains corporate and unit management control systems
Register for weekly updates about similar job opportunities