This position is with the Diesel Calibration team based at the Milford Proving Grounds. This position is responsible for calibrating the Diesel System.
- Generate calibrations through modeling, analysis and testing that meet milestone deliverables defined in calibration standard work
- Participate in four season development trips to ensure calibrations meet altitude and ambient requirements
- Execute vehicle calibrations procedures to develop vehicle performance and diagnostic calibration
- Support Lead Calibration Engineer and Diagnostic Strategist to meet program deliverables and timing
- Understand algorithms in your area of responsibility and participate in developing and improving software and calibration quality and efficiency
- Lead calibration reviews for your area of responsibility
- Identify opportunities to improve calibration process and reduce rework.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
- 6+ years overall relevant engineering experience
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- High level of project management skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others
- High level of ability to work in cross functional teams
- DFSS Blackbelt
Preferred Skills and Experience:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.