The job has been added to the Job cart.
· Calibration Development Engineer to develop and calibrate systems used in Automotive Fuel Cell Systems (FCS).
· Define and execute development plans for integration and calibration of functions in assigned FCS sub-system area
· Define/coordinate test requests to meet system integration and calibration development/verification plan
· Provide input to System and Controls team on required algorithm functional content
· Review, organize, and analyze data working closely within dev/cal team
· Define calibration tool requirements and calibration guideline documentation for responsible sub-system area.
· Interface to System Engineering, Controls, and Design teams as needed to execute plan.
· Act as Development and Calibration representative in Sub-system task team for assign area of responsibility.
· Work closely with multi-disciplined engineering teams to understand functional requirements and implement appropriate control solutions.
· Develop data reduction tools as required
· Reduce Data for teams as appropriate
· Provide technical direction to support personnel
· Travel as required
Why General Motors?
At GM, we’ve charged ourselves with one mission: to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. And to achieve our goals, we’re currently undergoing one of the largest information technology transformations in the history of the automotive industry.
GM IT is a leader in cutting edge technologies such as Mobility, Telematics, Mission-Critical Business Systems, Supercomputing, Vehicle Engineering, and Real-time Computing. We offer challenging growth oriented positions for passionate professionals looking to get in on the ground-floor of a growing “Fortune 5” firm that is re-inventing IT with a laser focus on innovation, speed, and business value.
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Register for weekly updates about similar job opportunities