- Single point person for Electrical Validation Status per vehicle program
- Creates the GVBR Plan for entire Electrical organization (LCI, MCE, New and Majors) for IVs and PPVs.
- Maintain GVBR Plan
- Create Workshare Agreements with other regions as part of entire GVBR plan
- Submit Shared Property Usage Requests (SPURS),
- creates and maintains the vehicle schedules, and determines the number of vehicles needed to execute the electrical vehicle validation plan.
- Input/Maintain Electrical Status in PQMS
- Components, Subsystem and Integration status
- Create/Submit Regulatory Documentations in GDM, for the vehicle program
- Create Core PDT presentation for Electrical Validation Status to review with Electrical Dev/Val and SMT
- Present Electrical Validation Status to the PVE at PVT Meetings
- Present Electrical Validation Status at SSR Meeting (VSE Meeting)
- Present Electrical Validation Status to the VCE as required
- EWO information only – understand change for program
- CR – input to VSE & PVE, impact to Validation. DN – Track to ensure GVBR Plan is updated and properties are available
- Prepare cg1801 for VTC & VDC.
- Prepare Deviation statements for PVCL.
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Bachelor in Engineering
Electrical experience as a design and release engineer, validation component validation engineer or subsystem validation engineer
Must be able to effectively communicate electrical issues to program validation engineer, program engineering manager, engineering group manager, directors, GFL's, and vehicle chief engineer
Must understand vehicle electrical architecture and validation