About the position: Experience Center Journey Guide
This position provides an exciting customer facing opportunity to host potential mobility customers and the general public in assisting them as they embark or progress throughout their exploration journey in the new and fast moving mobility environment. Allowing for a unique and highly dynamic local atmosphere at a community level while enjoying the full resources and backing of General Motors including ongoing professional development support.
The Experience Center Journey Guide is part of a larger team that is tasked with the various operational aspects of guiding customer and general public though the Experience Center as they explore the full offering of mobility options GM has to offer. The Experience Center Journey Guide will be trained to provide a specialized journey focused on GM’s products, services, brand and overall mobility offering. In working with local artists, clubs, businesses etc. the Experience Center Journey guides will host events in the experience center to draw in and engage the public and local community.
The role is focused in a central location with the capacity and potential for domestic travel as the business may require. The role is multi-faceted with the majority of time focused on customer journey and experience with mobility products. Additionally, aspects of the role will require event catering, attending networking events and operating community engagement events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Experience Center Journey Guide will be responsible for maintaining a customer obsessed yet commercial mindset and in conjunction with the Experience Center Journey Leader actively develop opportunities to drive footfall and overall performance by identifying local collaboration opportunities with clubs / artist / businesses in the community and develop these leads into traffic driving events at the Experience Center
- They will guide and educate customers and the general public with an interest in sustainable mobility through the experience center to provide guidance on GM’s products, services, brand and overall mobility offering to make the customer comfortable with the products and convert them to leads and/or sales.
- Experience Center Journey Guides will feedback to the Experience Center Journey Leader on observed market trends within the Brand and mobility environment on a local level.
- The Journey Guides will foster community growth and GM brand awareness within their local area
- As GM’s eyes and ears on the ground they will be providing customer and market insights to the Experience Center Journey Leader to ensure the sales model continually evolves in line with customer expectations to deliver results year on year in line with strategic plans and KPI’s.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in luxury retail, hospitality, events or similar environment Strong passion for sustainable mobility
- A passion for, and proven track record in, consistently delivering exceptional customer experience
- Able to demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
- A strong communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills
- Flexible to work as required to meet the business needs
- Results oriented - driving a high performing customer centric culture
- Multilingual – Fluent Swedish + Good English
- Demonstrated desire for growth and development
- Previous experience of working with financial products, or
- Previous experience of working with warranty and aftersales, or
- Previous experience of working with mobility providers
- Strong integration with local community, artists and clubs
- Strong understanding of current and upcoming mobility opportunities and restrictions in country / area
- Previous experience working with and launching new brands
- Previous experience working rotating rosters
- Previous work within the events/catering industry
- Previous experience with customer resolution center