General Motors Israel (Herzliya) takes a significant part in shaping the future of Electric Vehicle driving experience. We are designing the end-to-end customer experience inside and outside the EV. Within GM Israel, over 600 people working in a hybrid flexible mode on one of the most exciting challenges of our days
BEV Energy development group is building applications that simplify the day-to-day EV use cases. Our applications offer in-vehicle as well as mobile experiences to help our EV customers with this new energy eco system at home and away.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join us!
What will you do?
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand and clarify software requirements.
- Verify that the final product meets the requirements.
- Work closely with product development and testing teams to ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Track & investigate production related bugs.
- Frequent work with teams in the US (EST time)
Your Skills & Abilities (Required Qualifications):
- Over 5 years of experience in testing complex software (Backend – Client – B2B).
- Passion for quality and the ability to convey this passion to the organization with a customer-focused attitude and approach.
- Knowledge of TFS, Jira, Sniffers, Kibana.
- Proficiency in using REST APIs & reading technical specs.
- Experience working with databases and writing SQL queries for data validation.
- Knowledge in Logs analysis.
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies.
- Great interpersonal skills, able to work independently under pressure and tight timelines.
- Fast learner with excellent analytic skills.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written.
What Can Give You A Competitive Edge (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience testing mobile app both iOS – Android
- Experience working in a US corporate