- According to company’s strategic goals, develop GMPI D2C network sales and service strategies, network structures, formats mix, investment, and standard models.
- Lead of future network innovative projects implementations and evaluations
- Lead and develop data modelling, and generate systematic network
- Develop network plan and ensure project progress and ensure timely quality delivery
- Establish recruitment and service systems, responsible for expanding, maintaining, and deeply developing company service providers and vendors.
- Achieve channel network recruitment and construction goals.
- Establish performance evaluation system, set short-term & long-term KPIs, optimize network management, and enhance operational capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams within GMPI, supervise cooperations in solving series of issues. Coordinate and participate in cross-functional tasks.
- Timely report network development and relevant operational work to leadership and complete other assigned tasks from superiors.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Prefer 0-1 D2C setup experiences
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in the auto industry.
- Fluent in English. With rigorous logical thinking ability, good stress tolerance, learning capability, and attention to detail.