Helping our nation’s heroes and their families begin a new journey of prosperity and fulfillment after service has been a mainstay of the General Motors tradition.
We value the leadership, perspective and fierce work ethic of our servicemen and women, and we understand their unique skills and experience. We strive to get them and their spouses back to work in a challenging career best suited to their talents with continuing opportunities to achieve greater success.
Our commitment to our Veterans is evident in our multitude of hiring initiatives, training programs and partnerships with support organizations, such as:
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's "Hiring our Heroes Program"
- The "100,000 Jobs Mission"
- Military Officers Job Opportunities (MOJO) hiring event series
- Achilles Freedom Team of Wounded Warriors
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Building for America’s Bravest
- GM’s Service Technical College
- GM Military Discount Program